Monday, October 13, 2014

Columbus Day Sales

Happy Columbus Day to those celebrating in America, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada! Lots of sales going on today, so I thought I would share my personal picks along with what I ordered.

J.CREW 
30% off full-price styles and extra 40% off final sale styles with WEEKENDPLANS. Free shipping today only.
Sale picks: soft v-neck tee (ordered), swiss-dot tuxedo shirt (ordered), light wash jeans (ordered), houndstooth blazer, stretchy medium dark denimdouble-serge wool pencil skirt
Regular picks: medium dark jeansclassic cable sweater (own), pointy suede flats, cute toggle coat

J.CREW FACTORY
50% off women's and men's styles, 40% off girls' and boy's styles. Get free shipping today only with OURBDAY.
My picks: flannel buffalo plaid shirt (ordered), suckered gingham shirt (ordered), black watch pencil skirt (ordered), colorful graphic tee
Engineer W's picks: classic grey sweatshirt (ordered), shawl collar sweater (ordered), merino crewneck sweater (ordered), flannel pajama bottoms (ordered)

GAP
40% off your purchase with NEWOUTFIT. Some exclusions may apply.
Sale picks: distressed high-rise skinny jeans (on super sale, ordered), classic navy gingham shirt (on super sale, ordered), dark jeggings, distressed straight jeans

BANANA REPUBLIC
40% off your purchase with BRWEEKEND. Some exclusions may apply, including BR picks and leather.
Regular picks: opaque white tee (own), scalloped lace top

In hindsight I may have gone overboard, but I promise to be very strict about what I keep and return everything else. Anyway I hope everyone has a safe and restful holiday. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment