Thursday, August 14, 2014

Altuzarra for Target Preview

I am just a little bit obsessed with Target designer collaborations. Over the past few years, I have followed Jason Wu, Neiman Marcus, Prabal Gurung, Phillip Lim, and Peter Pilotto. Some collections were great and others not so great (I'm looking at you, NM and PP). Regardless it's interesting to see how designers translate their high-fashion runway style into everyday wearable looks. Not to mention, the frenzy surrounding each release is always exciting.

For Fall 2014, Target is partnering with award-winning designer Joseph Altuzarra. His collection's lookbook has just been released here and here. Below are four of my favorite outfits.


Is it just me or do these look very American Hustle? The entire collection has a sexy retro 70's vibe. I could totally see JLaw or Amy Adams wearing those dresses. 

The following pieces are on my personal wishlist, because they seem the most wearable on a day-to-day basis and can be easily remixed.

Altuzarra For Target
Peplum blazer in black, $54.99

Altuzarra For Target
Tuxedo ankle pant in black, $34.99

Altuzarra For Target
Bow blouse in black and white, $29.99

Altuzarra For Target
Sweater with crane embroidery, $49.99

Altuzarra For Target
Bow blouse in black swiss dot, $34.99

Altuzarra For Target
Structured dress with crane embroidery, $49.99

Yes, I have a weakness for tie bow blouses. Overall I am very excited by the preview of this collection and hope that the quality of the pieces will be up to snuff.

Altuzarra for Target will be available online and in select stores starting September 14, 2014 so be sure to mark your calendars.

Are you excited about Altuzarra for Target? What pieces are you interested in buying?


No comments:

Post a Comment