Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sweater Season


Sweater: Gap (review)
Cashmere Scarf: Stolen from Engineer W (old, similar, similar)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (old, similar)
Boots: Pour La Victoire (old, similar)
Bag: Vintage Coach (similar, Ebay)

We had a cold snap here, so I broke out the winter gear early this year. While I'm excited about wearing my coats and boots, I can't say that I'm thrilled about the freezing cold weather. The only thing that makes this temperature tolerable is layering with cozy sweaters. Speaking of sweaters, I can't get enough of this cable knit one! I love the pattern, and the ivory color goes with everything. I like it so much that I picked up another one in plum heather.

Also, has anyone else been loving the smoking slipper trend recently? When it first came on the scene, I hated the look, but somehow it's grown on me over time. In an attempt to branch out from my usual pointy toe flat, I ordered this burgundy suede slipper on super sale, and I really like the way they look on my feet! I got a 6 and found them true to size. They do rub a little at the heel, so I plan to add some Foot Petals. I included some pictures below. The last one is the most true to color although it still looks too reddish brown.


How are you dealing with the cold? And do you love or hate smoking slippers?

1 comment: