Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fourth of July Sale Picks: A&F, J.Crew, J.Crew Factory, Madewell

Fourth of July is almost here, and that means sales galore. Here is my roundup of the best deals. I will update this post if I come across any other goodies, so check back!

-----

Abercrombie & Fitch - 40-60% off throughout the store. I haven't shopped here since college, but I was checking out their website recently, and it looks like they're trying to move away from their old brand image. Nowadays they carry some cute basics, so I'm curious to give them another try at some point.

versatile tank dress

Other sale picks: faux leather slide sandals, lace cami (see on Elle from Elle Blogs)

-----

J.Crew - 30% off select full-price styles with ALLSTAR, 20% off with THESKIMM, $20 off your purchase of $100+ with JCSM18. You can only combine two codes, so choose wisely. Ebates is currently 10% cash back! I recently ordered these white stretch denim shorts (runs large, pretty comfortable and relatively opaque for white denim) and this straw hat (looks better in person, runs large, feels sturdy, brim is wide without being overwhelming).

embroidered star sweater

Sale items I own and like: merino wool sweater-blazer, tassel necklacegraphic tee (all three were reviewed in this post), linen shirt

Other sale picks: cross-dyed linen shirt (on my wishlist), seersucker shorts, colorful slide sandals, reversible cardigansimple knit dress, stripe linen skirt, circle straw bag (on my wishlist), ribbon hair tie (on my wishlist)

-----

J.Crew Factory - 50% off everything plus extra 20% off your purchase and free shipping with SUPERSTAR. Ebates is currently 10% cash back!

Sale items I own and like: striped tee

Other sale picks: palm leaf t-shirt, striped v-neck dress, striped shift dress, seersucker apron dress (ordered), linen apron dress, cork sandals (under $20!), elephant bandana (ordered)

-----

Madewell - 20% off summer must-haves with SPARKLER. Ebates is currently 1% cash back.


embossed slide sandals

Other sale picks: striped ringer tee dress, halter dress, lace-up sandals


Please share below if you spot other good sales and deals! Will you be taking advantage of the holiday sales?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for enabling my shopping! Lol I bought that hat and one of the sweater blazers at J Crew. I've been eyeing those blazers all over the fashion blog scene, so I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry not sorry, haha! I hope both work out for you. I've been wearing my sweater-blazer nonstop this summer with the air conditioning everywhere being on full blast.

      Delete