1. Cole Haan Tali Bow Ballet Flat - Originally $170. Black in size 6.5 is only $65.20 (all prices are after the additional 30% off)! I own these and wear them all the time. They're pretty comfortable for flats and look a little bit like the Ferragamo Varina. I went half a size up, because I don't like when the elastic sides are too tight. By the way, this is the best price I have ever seen for this shoe. For reference, I paid about $90 last year. I ordered a replacement pair for myself.
2. Cole Haan Juliana 75mm Dress Pump - Originally $148. Save an additional 30% off, possibly more depending on your size. I don't wear heels myself, but I know that the Juliana is a very classic well-reviewed dress pump, so if you're looking for a sleek comfortable heel, this is the one for you.
My next picks are all from Frye. While I don't own any pairs of shoes from them myself, I have heard great things about their boots (in terms of quality and leather), and these prices are certainly very tempting! I'm definitely thinking about picking up a pair for myself.
3. Frye Melissa Tab Tall Riding Boot - Originally $428. Black extended calf in size 6 is $74.15.
4. Frye Melissa Button Back-Zip Boot - Originally $368. Dark brown antique soft full grain in size 6 is $132.30.
5. Frye Melissa Button 2 Riding Boot - Originally $378. Wine in size 6.5 is $114.12.
6. Frye Melissa Chelsea Boot - Originally $298. Cognac in size 6 is $89.21.
7. Frye Melissa Stud Back Zip Riding Boot - Originally $378. Wine in size 6 is $64.62.
8. Frye Melissa Seam Tall Boot - Originally $398. Slate in size 6.5 is $114.77.
9. Frye Ruth Woven Ankle Gladiator Sandal - Originally $258. Yellow in size 6 is $49.92.
If you own any of these shoes and want to share your experience, please comment below. Also, please share if you find any other great Prime Day deals! Happy shopping!