Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mini Sales Roundup

Amazon
Take 30% off select styles for Green Monday. Use GRNMON14 at checkout for a discount on eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Offer ends December 10, 2014 at 11:59 PT. Shop eligible items here.

I've been lusting after this quilted crossbody bag for months now. It's reminiscent of my dream designer bag, the Chanel boy, which I'll probably never be able to afford. This less expensive version has been included in several Friends and Family sales for 25-30% off MSRP, but usually only the nonstandard colors were available. This time Amazon has the black one with gold hardware, which is on my personal wishlist (Santa, are you listening?). Unlike the ubiquitous Rebecca Minkoff mini M.A.C. or mini affair, I haven't seen it on too many other bloggers. Check out the petrol color on Vicky and the putty color in the background of Fran's video.

Other picks: Frye riding boots (55% off!), Rebecca Minkoff quilted affair (Chanel flap look-alike), Kate Spade simple knot earrings (perfect stocking stuffer).

Brooks Brothers
Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase online and in stores, now through December 11, 2014. Free standard shipping on all orders for a limited time.


I've never shopped at Brooks Brothers before, but I'm very interested in their Red Fleece Collection, which is targeted at a younger crowd and according to their website features a slimmer updated fit. The pieces in this line are very classic Americana, which some may find a little too boring but others will see as wardrobe staples. I've checked their website sporadically throughout the year, and they don't seem to have too many sales. Also usually shipping costs around $8. At full price, their pieces costs about the same as J.Crew. However, their button-downs seem to be more tailored with darts in the back. Could be a good alternative if you're looking for fitted shirts instead of the oversized boxy ones that J.Crew's been rolling out this season.

Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy
40% off your purchase with FESTIVE. Offer ends December 9, 2014.


Other picks: Three-quarter sleeve little black or white dress (more than 50% off), striped ponte dress (more than 60% off and great reviews!), classic cable knit sweater (see it on me here).

Don't forget about Ebates for extra savings, and happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could afford any Chanel flap but especially the Chanel boy bag, it's never going to happen. I actually bought the RM Love crossbody from Shopbop months ago but ended up returning it (only because I wasn't sure how much wear I'd get out of the petrol color). It is definitely a great color and a good deal from Amazon. I hope Santa brings you one this year. :)
    I'm hoping she comes out with a slightly bigger size. I'll probably buy one in the future but am waiting for that perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same issue with the RM Mini Affair. I ordered one months ago but returned it, because it was way too small for my purposes. Hopefully the Love isn't that tiny. Good call on the petrol color. It's nice but probably wouldn't be that versatile. What's your dream color?

      Delete
  2. I have a mini Affair and I thought the same thing, this is way too small but I've used it more than I thought I would (although it is strictly a weekend bag for me). There was actually a larger version of the Affair but I don't know if she still makes it. I had one of those a long time ago but ended up selling it but I loved the size of it.

    I honestly have plenty of bags already, so I don't know for sure what my dream color would be. I could see myself being compelled to buy the Love crossbody in a pretty magenta or cobalt blue shade or maybe something different like a print. I am fairly certain Rebecca Minkoff will come out with some version that I will want to buy. :)

    ReplyDelete