Wednesday, October 14, 2015

PSA: Gilt City Coupon for J.Crew Factory

As you guys know, I'm a big fan of J.Crew Factory. Yes, their quality is kind of hit or miss, but sometimes you can find pieces that are nicer than retail J.Crew.


If you're also a fan of J.Crew Factory, you're in luck, because Gilt City is once again offering coupons for an additional 30% off your online purchase (or 35% off clearance items). All you need to do is sign up (if you haven't already), RSVP for the offer, and you'll get an email with the code. This coupon is only good through next Monday, October 19. Also, keep in mind that there are some exclusions, like the popular puffer vests. Don't forget to use Ebates for an additional 3% off.

Here's what I ordered:
pocket tunic sweater in black (on clearance, reviewed here), $25.99. I own and like the grey version.
fair isle sweater (reviewed here), $31.15.
herringbone blazer, $78.75. I saw this in store, but they didn't have my size. From what I remember, the material and construction seemed comparable to retail J.Crew, but I would like to take a closer look.
suede Sawyer boots in olive moss, $73.50. I'm excited to get these in the mail, because the silhouette is reminiscent of my beloved Sam Edelman Petty boots, and I'm in love with the olive color.
I don't expect everything to work out, but it's worth a shot for these prices.

I also recommend the long-sleeve boatneck stripe tee (reviewed here), now $20.65. I own both the navy and red versions.

On the guys' side, Engineer W ordered this gorgeous fisherman sweater (currently backordered in a number of sizes) for $34.30 and a few basic tees for $8.05 each.

Are you planning to take advantage of this offer for J.Crew Factory? If so, what are you going to pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment