Monday, November 28, 2016

My Cyber Monday Recommendations

I'm a little late with this post, but there are some amazing Cyber Monday deals that I just have to share. Most of my recommendations are pieces that I either own or have tried on.

Retailer: J.Crew
Promo: 40% off your purchase with code MONDAY plus free shipping on all orders. 
This is a great time to pick up a classic coat (or two!) and other pieces that rarely go on sale. Don't forget to use Ebates for an additional 10% off!
Coat picks: 
Nordic parka (I have last year's version in navy, see my review here)
stadium-cloth cocoon coat (own an older version, one of my favorite coats)
icon trench coat (own, runs small)
denim jacket in Tyler wash (own, one of my most worn pieces!) 
Other picks:


Retailer: Nordstrom
Promo: Extra 20% off selected sale items.
Plenty of goodies to be found here, but it'll take some digging. Don't forget to use Ebates for an additional 6% off!
My picks:
- Sam Edelman Petty chelsea boot (own in black and putty suede, ordered in saddle)
- Nike Pro Indy Dri-FIT sports bra (my favorite sports bra but don't recommend for bigger than C cup)


Retailer: L.L.Bean
Promo: 20% off when you spend $50.
Perfect time to pick up some Bean boots or a thick flannel shirt. Don't forget to use Ebates for an additional 4% off!
My picks:
- Kids' Bean boots, 8" Thinsulate (own, good for ladies with small feet)
- Women's Scotch plaid shirt, relaxed (own, very warm but boxy, size down)


Retailer: Cole Haan
Promo: 40% off everything plus free shipping on all orders.
I'm tempted to pick up another pair of my favorite flats. Don't forget to use Ebates for an additional 5% off!
My picks:
- Tali bow ballet flat (own, runs small)


Retailer: LOFT
Promo: 50% off plus free shipping on all orders with CYBERMONDAY.
I'm a sucker for pretty lace, even though LOFT usually doesn't fit my body type very well.
My picks:
- long sleeve lace top (ordered)


Happy shopping! Let me know if you find any other sales worth sharing.

1 comment:

  1. The J.Crew sale was pretty great! I picked up a coat during the sale, though I'm not 100% sure yet whether I'll keep it.

    I also ordered a pair of the Sam Edelman Pettys as I can attest to their being a fantastic shoe. I actually got another pair in black, though I already own one and it's going strong in it's third year of heavy wear, as I'd be so sad if that pair gave out. (I'm not a huge fan of brown shoes, though I thought about getting that color instead.)

    ReplyDelete