Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sale Picks: Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale, J.Crew Factory, Gap, Banana Republic

Now that Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner, there are a ton of sales popping up everywhere. I've been browsing through them and wanted to share my favorite finds. If there's something you like, be sure to order early, because things are selling out fast!

-----

The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is going on now through June 3. The sale section is so huge that it's pretty hard to browse. I specifically looked through the bags, dresses, and activewear sections just for you guys. You can thank me later. :) 

I love structured crossbody bags, and there are some really gorgeous ones in this sale for under $300. Also I've been looking for a flat card case to replace my wallet so that it fits in my bag better, like this one from Mackage.

Mackage Keeley satchel
Tory Burch Robinson crossbody
Botkier Lennox crossbody (ordered to try)
Mackage Taj card case

I also like this swingy jersey dress (under $35), these classic sneakers (40% off), this cotton floral dress (under $35), this cute sports bra (40% off), and these sporty crop leggings (under $35).

-----

Everything at J.Crew Factory is 50% off, including new arrivals now through May 28, 2018. Don't forget about 3% off at ebates. I've had pretty good luck with their cotton-linen blend dresses and skirts, and there are a couple likely candidates in the new arrivals.

Cotton-linen apron dress


Other sale picks: cotton-linen eyelet dress, striped tee (see it on me here)

-----

Gap is running a up to 50% off sale plus an extra 20% off online with code PARTY from now through May 26, 2018. Ebates is currently 2%. In general, I like to buy their denim, pajamas, and activewear.

My picks: white jeans, strappy sports bra (thinking about ordering for myself), lattice-front sports bra
-----

Banana Republic is offering 40% off your purchase plus free 3-5 day shipping on $100+ with code BRSHIP from now through May 24, 2018. Ebates is currently 2%. I like shells like the ones below that are dual purpose. You can wear them in the office under a blazer or cardigan, but you can also wear them on their own during the weekend (to brunch for example).




As I spy more good deals, I'll post them on the blog. Feels like summer is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. J.Crew Factory's cotton or linen summer clothes are great! They usually make at least a few things I really like every summer.

    It's really hard to find a good card case. (My current accordion-style one from Fossil is very chubby, so doesn't work for all purses, but I like it.) So many brands are making flat card cases like the Saint Laurent one, but it always makes me just want the Saint Laurent one more. (The Mackage one you linked is one of the better versions though!)

    ReplyDelete